Friday, December 9, 2011

All about screen print.

Learn Apparel Merchandising, Learn Fashion design.
Dear All,

As I told, my post on screen print is now almost ready for published. I will published this step by step.

At first we will learn what is screen print, how many types of screen print we can do & which material we should used for make screen print.
Normally all kind of prints (manual screen, flat bed print, rotary print & auto machine print)  which is used for garments printing are called screen print because in all these print we used screen. Today we will learn how to make a manual screen print (which is completely operate by human.)

In my next several post I will published some video & image. Please view these in step by step hope you will understand.

Thanks & best regards
Bipul


1 comment:





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...